Welcome to Dr Lincoln's blog

Welcome for visiting my blog. Hope you enjoy the visit and always welcome back again. Have a nice day!

2009-10-01

60th national day of the People's Republic of China

It is the 60th national day of the People's Republic of China today.
Today of 60 years ago, a new republic was established.
It marked a new begining, but the new Republic struggled for the the first half of the period.
The second half has seen a fundmental change and much more rapid development of the country.
Now it is a much stronger and more powerful country.
I was born there and lived, studied and worked there until I came to Australia to pursue a study of economics in 1989.
It is my motherland and I still have very close relatives and frieds there.
I wish it more and more prosperous, stable and peaceful day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment