Welcome to Dr Lincoln's blog

Welcome for visiting my blog. Hope you enjoy the visit and always welcome back again. Have a nice day!

2009-07-25

A strategic game that Rio can't win

Comments on st_sem的日志 "力拓“抛弃”中国市场 中方损失更大", 24/07/2009, http://www.pinggu.name/space-994566-do-blog-id-16670.html

This is a purely argument based on logic and does not reflect my personal view. I hope both China and Rio can settle their differences and have a fair and cooperative relationship.

The reason for a logic argument was that I saw that article had some problems in terms of fear unnecessarily.

The worst thing is to have unfair games and I personnally don't like that, no matter which side tries to take advantages of the other. I support a fair game.

如果澳大利亚政府支持力托,为什么中国政府不采取合适对策?
不要被力托小计吓住。他的损失要比中方大得多。
买东西比卖东西容易。中方要长期抵制力托,它受得了么?
在战略上中方有优势,不要害怕,要敢于和它都到底。
最终胜利是属于中方的。
干吧,干到底。把它斗倒。

No comments:

Post a Comment