Welcome to Dr Lincoln's blog

Welcome for visiting my blog. Hope you enjoy the visit and always welcome back again. Have a nice day!

2009-05-19

Nice day dreaming - much better than listening to political lies

I read Lenore Taylor's "I dreamed I saw a truthful treasurer", on http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25489448-5017906,00.html, 16/05/2009. I found it interesting and amusing! It recited some of the essence of the Treasurer's budget might speeches at the Parliament. There is no loss at all of the centrepiece the Treasurer actually talked about, not a bit and I guarantee that! And you must read for yourself to see it.

At this time, I recall two sentences in an old Chinese poem, and it roughly reads as the following: tens of thousands of kilometres of the great walls and tens of thousands of kilometres of emptiness, when one looks at the moon during the day time one is thinking of day dreaming.

It seems, that day dreaming, though mostly unreal, may be a much better alternative to listening to endless political spins and lies! It may be illusions but can inspire beauty! Don't believe it? Just think about the alternative in this case: what can political lies do to you? So you can conlude youself which is better for you, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment