Welcome to Dr Lincoln's blog

Welcome for visiting my blog. Hope you enjoy the visit and always welcome back again. Have a nice day!

2015-07-15

A practical joke

Comments on Michelle Grattan "Come to Paris climate conference, prime minister: French ambassador", 15/07/2015

Well, if the government pays a moderate amount of expenses, I, as an Australia citizen and an independent representative of Australia, don't mind going in stead of the PM, should he decide not to go.

By moderate amount, it only be a small proportion of that for the PM's, perhaps even only a quarter will do.

Having said that, I am not mad, by the way.

In terms of credential, I was, as a researcher, involved in the climate change policy back to the Kyoto Protocol days.

To the French ambassador: why not invite a keen citizen as part of the people's power?

One should be able to see the practical joke side of my commenting/posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment